iBanding Insurance Forum, referred to as the “Forum”, is a service offered by iBanding Services Sdn. Bhd., referred to as “iBanding”.
- The information and support provided on this site/forum is a courtesy of iBanding. While we try to keep the information on our site as accurate as possible, we disclaim any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose. You assume full responsibility for using the information on this site, and you understand and agree that iBanding is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use. References to specific products, processes, or services do not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by iBanding of such products, processes or services unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Considering the real-time nature of this forum, it is impossible for us to review every message or confirm the validity of any information posted. iBanding is not responsible for any information contained on this board. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, , so please allow for time lag.
- Before trading or interacting on this forum , take 10 minutes to thoroughly understand the nature of the Trading Zone and forum, and that iBanding is not liable should you suffer any loss, and moderators are not obligated to help you out. iBanding merely facilitates your transaction, but is not a party to it.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use iBanding Insurance Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
- You agree not to post any copyright infringed material unless the copyright is owned by you, or if you have express permission from the copyright owner.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless iBanding, its owners and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
- We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
- All accounts with bounced emails, full inboxes, unreachable domains or one page/under construction domains will be deleted without prior notice.
- Your IP is logged when you register and is verified to your email address and/or domain name.
- Each user is entitled to ONE user account on the forums. We employ various tools which are effective in accurately detecting duplicate accounts. Registering additional accounts will result in temporary suspension to your main account and a permanent ban on your second (and subsequent) accounts.
Additional Forum Rules:
iBanding Insurance Forum welcomes all. The objective is to provide a place to gather, discuss and share. Familiarize yourself with the rules below and other specific sub-forum rules:
- Do not engage in activities prohibited by Malaysian law.
- Do not discuss, distribute, or link to pirated software, pornography or any other material which is prohibited by any Malaysian law.
- Do not post political or religious topics anywhere in the forums, except in Real World Issues forum. Do not spread political propaganda, racial vilification or religious hatred or contempt anywhere in the forums.
- Do not make any commercially orientated posts without prior permission from an administrator.
- Do not post personal or private information of another person. This includes the real name, a photograph, phone number, address, employment history whether or not that information is publicly available. Do respect the privacy of others.
- The above rules are non-exhaustive. Breach of any rules will result in a temporary suspension of your account which includes all posting privileges and PM access. Multiple breaches may result in permanent suspension of your account.
- When suspended, you may appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org with valid grounds. Such grounds may include misconstrued intentions, a clean history and previous constructive posts.